Thursday, November 28, 2013

PROJECT 3a:SCULPTURE




Salam.

This week,we have to do sculpture.This project really makes wanna say;EMMMMM.Like Seriously??



The format

The theme is harmony.So,my concept a dancing lady.It's like a ballerina.


The draft design



In this project,it had made everyone of us,go nuts!I chose polystrene.I spent more than 2 days just to cut the polystrene according to the measurement that i want.Not mention how much glue that i use,the wrong cutting.And the final product doesn't really follow the draft design.The head and upper part is missing,because not enough time(we went to pimpin siswa on the weekend).After we got back from pimpin siswa,i literally just want to finish the sculpture.I mean screw the design.


                 
THe one that i made.The colour is contrast with each other.The white and purple colour.






LESSON:



1)SAVING MONEY(BEING SUSTAINABLE):
  I spent rm 50.With a lot of material i bought being wasted.                                     
2)UNDERSTAND THE THEME: I dont understand what is harmony means.Is it mean contrast in colour????This little understanding lead a very confusing sculpture that doesn't look like the draft design.And this also lead confusing description.

3)WORKMANSHIP IS IMPORTANT : It is important to make my work more tidy and better handwritting.Just make sure everything looks nice to see.








I SHOULD FOCUS IN CLASS WHEN THE LECTURES TEACH ABOUT WHAT IS HARMONY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment