Friday, December 27, 2013

ESSAY:WHAT I HAVE LEARNT IN RUS 104


                I always hope to be a better person.Indeed,Rus 104 helps me to do so.First,i learnt to give everything in doing something.I tried to do my best to make the final outcome as perfect as possible.Next,i acknowledge how important it is to have a teamwork.Besides that,i learnt to appreciate the time as i adapted to studio life.Despite it,i am thankful that i'm getting used to the busy life.Lastly,i learnt to sacrifice.Time and money plus compromising my dislike of studio to complete every project.



I want to take this oppurtunity to thank Allah,the lecturers especially Dr Mastura and her beautiful assistant,Amelia,my parents,my siblings,my HBP friends and everyone that support me throughout the journey.I hate studio.I hate design.I literally hate RUS 104.It makes my life upside down.But,in the end i got priceless experience that i can't trade with anything.I feel super relieved that everything is finished.Welcome to RUS 105 next year.


WE LEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment