Friday, December 27, 2013

PROJECT 6: INTEGRATED PROJECT: DESIGN & BUILD ‘AN AMPHITHEATRE STAGE’

Salam.Project 6:Design & Build An Amphitheatre Stage.Hmm..in this project,we were put in a new group of 16,mixing with other major.I don't know most of them.Building a amphitheatre.It sounds magnificient right?But it doesn't interest me.Well,i don't really like this kind of stuff.design.build.Luckily,we have amazing groupmates that have creative ideas plus they are good in what they are doing.they can build.

I am a QS student.Instead of chosing costing,i chose site analysis.I mean,this is the purpose of hbp right?so we can DO other things in construction industry instead of focusing only qs job.We chose lotus flower as aspiration for our amphitheatre design.


IDEA FROM IKHWAN.


So,settling down with design.Right after that is studio time.Project6a: Amphitheatre Stage Design.Together,we managed to finished 3 drawings,in A1 paper.Believe me,that's a tough job.









After got back from Langkawi,we were back to business.Project 6c:Physical Scale Model.Studio time again.And this is like "suffer time" for me.I have been always have this hatred with studio.I don't know why i hate studio very much.I have to push myself to go to the studio.

I learnt a lot of things when i do this project.

1)COLOURING- this thanks to presentation board that we need to do.

2)ESCAPE THE BLURRING- I am a blur person.I don't know what to do almost all the time.I need to blame the NOT INTERESTED part of me.i am not good in something that i'm not interested in.I'm like standing there,watching everyone getting busy.BUT,in the end,i know how to find something to do.cutting the wood.furnishing the wall.and some more.hehe. 

3)TEAMWORK-This project requires all of us to work in one group.Everyone has do their own part to finished the model.plus,we had the oppurtunity to get to know each other's character while working together.



Well,finally we finished the model.It's very exhausting though.After this project completed successfully,all RUS 104 students raise their hand,and pray to thank god.OH GOD,FINALLY OUR MODEL IS FINISHED!!!!

Only Allah and us know how much hardship that we endure to get this model done.Congratulation everyone!!




Finished amphitheatre with lighting.It looks more dashing and beautiful with lighting on.

My Group.Group 4.I'm not here though.Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment